Re: RFC: patch backlog

On 4/13/07, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

       I've applied the first 29 patches in Gerrit's patch backlog at
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gerrit/dccp/patch-backlog/, i.e. all
the way to "[CCID3]: History access is redundant when sending
feedback", aka 10d_CCID3-RX-Feedback_Sans-History-Access.diff, its now
at:

Great!!

        The few changes I made were commented in messages I've sent to
this list today, will try to find time again to go over the rest of
the backlog, there are some that were acked by Ian, but not some, so
if Ian could take a look at the ones without an ACK I'd really
appreciate.

- Arnaldo

Generally the ones that I haven't acked are ones that I haven't fully
understood and don't have time to understand yet now. I haven't yet
done any formal testing. At this stage I'd rather see progress made
and then fixes applied if needed if we find issues. I'll try and do
some more testing but won't be until a couple of weeks minimum but
will obviously still be pre 2.6.22 so happy for them to be merged.

Ian
--
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4/
Blog: http://iansblog.jandi.co.nz