Re: wrong behaviour when unsetting/setting some variables

On Thu, 2024-02-29 at 17:58 +0000, Martijn Dekker wrote:
> No shell currently behaves like that, and it would make no sense, as
> 'unset'
> and 'empty value' are distinct states.

Well in the end I don't mind what's done, but would prefer that the
specs unambiguously describe it, and even if just says that the
behaviour is unspecified.

People read it, and by just reading the description of the export tool
one might conclude, that such variable is exported to the environment
of an executed command.

Cheers,
Chris.