where to obtain dash 0.5.9.1?

I see in dash.git checked out from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/dash/dash.git that dash 0.5.9.1 was
released several months ago.  But all my attempts to connect to
http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/dash/files/ (as recommended by
google) to obtain the official tarball are timing out. Is there another
location that mirrors the official dash tarballs?  Has the project
website moved somewhere, and google just not caught up to the new
location?  Or is it a transient failure that will be fixed soon now that
I've called attention to it?  Or am I expected to build from git rather
than from tarball these days?

Thanks in advance for any answers you can give.