Dash fails to compile on UTF-8 with the Coreutils i18n patch

Hello,

I think you might rember this madness if you were around the LFS/BLFS
lists and this list:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-support/2009-August/065714.html
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2009-August/063125.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/dash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00151.html

As of now, HEAD still fails with the exact same error!!!!!! The
solution: Change all LC_COLLATES to LC_CTYPES in mkbuiltins, and it
should work on the affected (Both LFS and Fedora), and on ones that
aren't affected. Please, can you dash that fix out for me?

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.