Re: Cyrus SASL 2.1.28 testing

--On Wednesday, November 17, 2021 10:13 AM -0500 Simo Sorce <simo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A few minor issues while I was checking stuff around.

INSTALL.TXT: redirects to a file that does not exist anymore
README.md: tells to look at doc/index.html, this file I think has been
moved to doc/legacy/ ?

The above two items have been fixed by community contributions.

CONTRIBUTING.md point to the old
https://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/mailman/listinfo/cyrus-sasl list which is
gone now.

Fixed.

README.andrew should probably be updated or dropped.

Yeah, once I actually have a working update procedure, I'll rename it and update it.

.cvsignore files should probably be dropped :)
$ find ./ -name .cvsignore
gives a dozen files.

Deleted.

'make dist' fails with:
error: missing documentation dependencies. cannot build html

Per the doc it should be "make distcheck", although I expect it may fail as well.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect