Re: Cannot login to postfix with SMTP after update to 3.4.13

I finally found the reason: in my old setup submission worked in chroot mode, but in the new version there seems to be some changes in lookup pathes. I still have to figure out which...

Anyway, after changing:

submission inet n       -       y       -       -       smtpd

to:

submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd

submission and relaying of mails seems to work fine now.

Kind regards, Wolfram.