Moving Cyrus mailing lists to Topicbox

Hi,

I'm working with Fastmail to transition the Cyrus mailing lists from lists.andrew.cmu.edu over to cyrus.topicbox.com.

Our plan is to transition the active mailing lists as follows:

cyrus-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cyrus-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
info-cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cyrus-sasl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -> sasl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have already copied over subscriber information and list archives to Topicbox for these lists. You should begin using Topicbox immediately. If you have questions about using Topicbox, please see:

http://www.topicbox.com/helpspot

I will unsubscribe everyone from the lists.andrew.cmu.edu mailing lists later today.

I will be deleting the following mailing lists which are no longer in use:

cyrus-bugzilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cyrus-cvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cyrus-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!