Re: Pull-request with kerberos token delegation option

--On Friday, January 24, 2020 2:03 PM +0100 AiO <aio.sasl@xxxxxx> wrote:

And... Who is responsible for getting pull-requests onto master in this
project? Because both #591 and #586 are needed in tandem to get master to
work.

I'm hoping to start working on getting commits integrated to cyrus-sasl fairly soon, although I need to discuss policy & procedures with the rest of the people in the project. Right now I have a couple major commitments to another project I need to get finished first.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount