Re: Pull-request with kerberos token delegation option

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Mon, 2019-12-09 at 10:26 +0100, AiO wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to spread the knowledge of a pull-request I've made with some
nice server-side improvments on GSSAPI and Kerberos token options to use a
credentials cache to store user's tokens. This enables CyrusSASL to not
just be an authentication end-point, but also allows for single-sign-on to
other services server-side.

Check it (#586) out - hope it's good-enough for the feature-set addressed.

I made a review.

I have made a few more commits with various fixes - the only thing remaining (if i'm ever gonna fix it) is fallback to [libdefaults] default_ccache_name and maybe even DEFCCNAME. However... I think i solved most of your very good comments. I ran into a a bit of a problem with some other commits breaking client-side credentials loading, however #591 will fix these issues (Thanks @hrs-allbsd !! Well spotted!).

I have another question tho: the Travis C.I. seems very flimsy - It seems to sometimes (almost always) break on one of the jobs. The MacOSX job... Who is handling Travis?

And... Who is responsible for getting pull-requests onto master in this project? Because both #591 and #586 are needed in tandem to get master to work.

Kind regards,
/AiO