Re: Rules of engagement for cyrus-sasl contributions

Thanks Ken,
I posted another PR and noticed that travis is not able to show results
on new PRs.

I know that I had to change one of my projects to allow GitHub Oauuth
integration. This comment from another user with the same issue
explains how to fix it:
https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/9440#issuecomment-378707440

That said, I see there are no tests run in travis, only a build of
sources. Is there any interest in adding at least some minimal testing
via something like sample-server/sample-client ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Sr. Principal Software Engineer