Re: adding OAuth

	Quoth Ken Hornstein: 'Are YOU, Russell Bell, going to be
registering a key for sendmail'
	No.  I have a client_id and client_token from gmail.  I assume
I can use them to authenticate *my* attempts to relay mail through
their SMTP port (as myself, not as another user).  I've also seen
captures of negotiating this: it looks like mine but with OAuth
authentication instead of what I use now.

	KH: 'it looks like it only implements OAuth 1.0 (the original
XOAUTH mechanism), and GMail now supports OAuth 2.0.'
	And 1 still, from the output of a relay through it:
	'050 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN XOAUTH2 PLAIN-CLIENTTOKEN OAUTHBEARER XOAUTH'

	I may misunderstand: I think mutt and all those other scripts
call sendmail (or whatever resident SMTP server) to send messages.  Am
I wrong?

russell bell