question: can I use libsasl.dll to delegate authentication to ldap server without saslauthd/srvtab

Hello everyone
        currently I'm setting up a svnserver on windows platform, I'd
like to use sasl to delegate authentication to our ldap server( which
supports gssapi/gssapi spnego/external,  but I don't have permission
to config nor operate on it).  I've successfully test svnserve auth
with sasldb,  but after reading sasl documents, I have:
1 to use gssapi with  srvtab file which from ldap server,
2 to use ldapdb plugin with ldap server configured,
3 to use saslauthd (which didn't run on windows)

I wonder if there is another way to do this ? any suggestion would be helpful .