Re: SASL 2.1.27 rc2

--On Friday, July 14, 2017 9:10 AM -0400 Ken Murchison <murch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please give the code a spin and report any issues in GitHub.  Remember
that patches (preferably pull requests) are greatly appreciated.  I have
created a 2.1.27 milestone, so please tag any new or existing issues and
pull requests with that milestone if you deem them important enough for
this release.  I'd like to make further release candidates once a week,
if possible, with a goal of having a final release by mid-August.

Hi Ken,

I'm unable to mark anything with a milestone. I did add a comment that issue#310 is already fixed as well.

Thanks for working on this!

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount