Re: Cyrus-sasl official releases?

On 11/06/2016 11:18 PM, Ken Murchison via Cyrus-sasl wrote:
Waiting on the documentation to catch up.  Hopefully in a week or so.

On 11/04/2016 04:49 PM, W. Michael Petullo via Cyrus-sasl wrote:
I'd like to get a new release out the door by the end of October.
Anything you can do to get the release out sooner would be better.  It
might be a bit of a challenge, but I'd like to see if we can get the
next version into Debian before the freeze takes in early January.  The
only thing that might cause a problem with this is if the new upstream
release has a SONAME change and we need to to package transitions.  The
window for that closes in three weeks.
Is there any update on the release?

Any chance we could put also OpenSSL 1.1.0 [1] support to the new release? Coming a bit late, but I can have a look into that and test it in upcoming days if it would be an option. If the release train is already rolling, I would rather leave it for the future one.

[1] https://github.com/patch-exchange/openssl-1.1-transition/blob/master/cyrus-sasl/cyrus-sasl-2.1.26-openssl110.patch

--
Jakub Jelen
Software Engineer