Re: Compiling Cyrus SASL 2.1.26 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

I am sorry. I'll figure this out with the openldap team.

Thanks,
Guruprasad

On Nov 17, 2014 6:03 PM, "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--On November 17, 2014 at 5:46:05 PM -0500 Guruprasad Kulkarni <gkulkarni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just need a confirmation if this file is created or not. If not then I
need to bring this to the attention of openldap guys.

You're emailing the wrong list, and again, the issue is that you're not providing the full amount of information necessary while building.  Thus the resulting OpenLDAP binaries cannot find your libsasl2 library.

I.e, your LDFLAGS are not set correctly when building, so OpenLDAP doesn't know the rpath to your cyrus-sasl libraries.

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13821341/how-do-i-specify-rpath-in-my-makefile> may help you further.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount