Re: GSSAPI and "encoded packet size too big"

--On Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:24 PM -0700 Bill MacAllister <whm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have experimented and found that the problem is in the SASL
encryption layer.  If we configure configure the Java client to use
GSSAPI authentication and TLS encryption the clients can retrieve LDAP
data.

cyrus-sasl 2.1.25 had multiple problems with GSSAPI unless it was patched heavily. I would suggest you upgrade to 2.1.26.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff