Re: Cyrus SASL 2.1.25 / Plugin Testing: GSSAPI

On 09/10/2012 23:10, Howard Chu wrote:
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Tuesday, October 09, 2012 8:19 AM +0100 "Info (MateAR.eu)"
<info@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

I'm running sample-server and sample-client in order to test GSSAPI
plugin. Everything seems to go smoothly till the very end when I get an
error message. I did google it but I couldn't find any pointer about how
to fix it.
Find below the full log. I'd appreciate any pointers about how to fix
this issue.

Check the bug tracker, or get current code. 2.1.25 had numerous bugs. I'm
actually uncertain why a 2.1.26 hasn't been released to take care of it.
Lack of spare cycles on my part. If somebody wants to volunteer to do release engineering tasks, please contact me directly.
Speaking of new releases, I'd like to see some feedback/movement on these patches...

http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/cyrus-sasl/2012-March/002479.html
If you add/update makefiles, the process would be much quicker. (And if you are not sure, ask).
http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/cyrus-sasl/2012-May/002490.html
This one is in GIT already.