Re: Postfix cyrus imap

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:35 AM, Mikel <mgilsanz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I have instaled SOGo server with cyrus IMAP and postfix. I'm be able to send mail from SOGoweb but when I connect
with ThunderBird always show error "mailbox dosen't exist" also I can send the mail but a message " copy message to sent box..." dosen't desappears.

Otherwise if I try to connect to send and email to any person in domain always show "user unknow" with:
postmap -q mgilsanz ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases.cf I don't see nothing but not error too.

My ldap-aliases.cf is:

server_host = 10.48.1.198
bind = yes
version = 3
bind_dn= cn=sogoprueba,cn=Users,dc=avalon,dc=com,dc=es
bind_pw= pasword
search_base = ou=Avalon,dc=avalon,dc=com,dc=es
scope = sub
query_filter = (mail=%s)
result_attribute = uid

How can I config maps for postfix? With saslauth I am be able to login with imap, but the sent, recibe, etc... dosen't works
If I send and email from SOGo web I don't see it in sent.

Are you sure that the search base is correct? Shouldn't it be ou=Users,dc=avalon,dc=com,dc=es? You can test saslauthd with:

testsaslauthd -u user -p password

to see if everything works. Once you have saslauthd working, you can move on to the other parts.

Steve