Re: Next release of CMU SASL - update

Patrick Ben Koetter schrieb:
+1 for leaving it in, if it is still useful. IIRC Alexey wanted to take it out
because it wouldn't work anymore.

Thanks :)

BTW: HOW do you make use of it? It would be interesting to have this working.

I wrote a little article about it some time ago:

http://southbrain.com/south/2008/08/cmusaslsecretcrammd5-cmusaslse.html

I am using it with my mail server to store cmusaslsecretPLAIN and cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5.

As cmusaslsecretCRAM-MD5 is just another 1:1 representation of the userPassword it is less useful. But that's also explained in the article.

Pascal