Re: Next release of CMU SASL - update

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Saturday, February 14, 2009 11:14 AM +0000 Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Eric Leblond wrote:
[...]

This made the bug self contained and not dependant of other
applications. Given the fact that the effect of this bug is a crash of
the calling program, it could be interesting to release a new version of
the sasl library. (my 0.02$)

I've just discussed this with Ken and we would like to try to release
a new version around February 15th.

The date is approaching and I don't think we are quite ready. In order to
keep things moving I will do weekly status reports with the list of
bugs/issues I still need to look at. Here is my current list (in no
particular order):

Hi Alexey,

Any update?

Yes, I dropped the ball.