Re: Next release of CMU SASL - call for favorite bugfixes

--On Sunday, January 25, 2009 12:54 PM +0000 Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

The problem with creating correctly versioned files on MacOSX would be
my biggest one.

On a somewhat related note: I have a change from my co-worker to use
.plugin extension for SASL plugins (+ some muching libtool changes), is
this something that I should commit? (I don't have a MacOS machine either)

I can test, but I have no idea whether or not Mac supports it.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer