Re: evil build problems with cyrus-sasl-2.1.21

On 8/29/06, Bernard Leak <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear List,
                  I'd hoped to look over the mailing-list archives and
current CVS source
before this point, but I haven't been able to see the archives yet
(something seems
to be misconfigured - I've send a message to the Responsible Parties).
It is therefore quite possible that this duplicates even more of other
people's
work than I currently suspect, and that it has already been broken by
subsequent development.  Anyway, here is a patch based on
the 2.1.21 release.

Bernard,

Could you take a look at version 2.1.22 that's been out for a few
months? I'm curious if this hasn't already been fixed.

http://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/cyrus-sasl-2.1.22.tar.gz

--
Dan