List archives

On Tue Aug 29 15:27:59 2006, Bernard Leak wrote:
I'd hoped to look over the mailing-list archives and current CVS source before this point, but I haven't been able to see the archives yet (something seems to be misconfigured - I've send a message to the Responsible Parties).

I usually use imap://cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu/archive.cyrus-sasl - if you have an IMAP client, that's usually the easiest for searching, etc. If your IMAP client doesn't support ANONYMOUS SASL, you can login with a username of "anonymous" and a password of your email address (or whatever).

Your message is in there, so it, at least, is working fine.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx - xmpp:dwd@xxxxxxxxxx
 - http://dave.cridland.net/