passware 9.x

Hello everyone!

Recently I found reports about a software called Passware which can read keys of popular security software like BitLocker, Truecrypt, PGP and GPG.
Site http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/2009/12/new_passware_can_crack_pgp_and.php says:
[...]
Passware 9.5 can also recover passwords for PGP archives, virtual disks, and keyring files (both PGP and GnuPG), and instantly reset Administrator passwords for Windows 7 with a bootable CD or flash drive.
[...]
Retrieving clear text keys from memory dumps isn't new, so my interest is to know if a strategy is in place to make an end to this. How about a patch for GPG not to store its keys in RAM Chips any more?

Kind regards
Peter

-