Util linux 2.17, loop-aes patch

Hello people,

i   was   wondering   wether   there  will  be  a  working  patch  for
util-linux-2.17  anytime soon. I have ported it over to 2.17, and will
happily  supply the patch for those interested. I cannot guarantee its
a  100  % Ok though. I feel more comfortable with the official patches
from maintainers :-)

Regards...

-