Mounting loop-aes using FreeOTFE under Windows?

According to this infoanarchy wiki page (google's cache since the original page seems to have crashed), loop-aes "containers" can be mounted on Windows using FreeOTFE:

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:4GOAwCwga_wJ:www.infoanarchy.org/en/Hard_Disk_Encryption+loop-aes+register+memory+key&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=16

Anyone tried this?  Are they talking about loop-aes v3.x?

(I know old loop-aes v1.x formatted with vfat could be mounted on Windows using Crosscrypt, I tried that and it worked.)

-