Re: regarding the cold-boot attack

Well, you missed checking what "cold boot" means, for example. Quoting
from Wikipedia:

"A hard reboot (also known as a cold reboot, cold boot or cold start)
is when power to a computer is cycled (turned off and then on) or a
special reset signal to the processor is triggered (from a front panel
switch of some sort). This restarts the computer without first
performing any shut-down procedure."

The last sentence is what's important here.

Kind regards,
Anders

-