Re: PC randomly hangs, loop-aes suspected

I will be glad to only find myself wrong - thanks to Jari!
Soon I will make a (hopefully correct) recompile considering all advices.
However, I still have some more questions:
1. when I have to recompile gpg, dietlibc and linux-utils?
2. was that insufficient to run "make mrproper" instead of "make distclean" (I forgot to write it in last mail)?

--
Jan