Re: PC randomly hangs, loop-aes suspected

markus reichelt wrote:
* Jan Klod <janklodvan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Turns out, that most likely there is problem with loop-aes. Or not
as likely - with raid1. I can send my configurations and other
information, but I need advice to further localize the problem!

I've got the same problem with a laptop that doesn't use loop-aes.
Does it uses raid1? And no hang without it?

-