some success

I have been testing the iso in the link below and I have successfully
been able to encrypt all partitions except boot during the install of debian sid.

Many  thanks to  Max for all his work on this project.

Please read the warning below.

 http://nusquama.org/~max/scratch/d-i/loop-aes-root_2007-09-16.iso
 http://nusquama.org/~max/scratch/d-i/loop-aes-root_2007-09-16.iso.asc
 (GnuPG signature)

WARNING:

The installation of the loop-aes kernel module is not
done automatically as it should be. do these steps on
the second console once you reach the "Installation finished"
screen, and before rebooting into the system:

  (replace "2.6.22-2-686" below with correct kernel flavour if
  yours is different)

  # Switch to vt2: <alt>-<f2>
  chroot /target
  mount /proc
  apt-get install loop-aes-modules-2.6.22-2-686
  update-initramfs -k all -u
  umount /proc
  exit
  <alt>-<f1>