Loop-AES on virtualized drives

Jari, et alia:

    Is there any reason for me to think that LoopAES would not work if used
with a Linux installation that is installed under Parallels or VMware on a
Mac?

    Generally my MacOS home directory is encrypted with AES-128 (by MacOS,
as it is built into the OS as "FileVault"), but once I get an Intel Mac, I
would like to be able to have LoopAES running, in case I move the virtual
drive to a non-MacOS encrypted drive.

--

Very Respectfully,

IT2 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR
Las Vegas, NV / Beverly Hills, CA / Philadelphia, PA / Washington, DC
Amateur Radio Call Sign: N3GWG (Extra)
email: teners@xxxxxxxxxxx
phone: +(1) 310.358.0202 (Beverly Hills, CA)
phone: +(1) 215.338.6005 (Philadelphia, PA)
phone: +(1) 702.988.3989 (Las Vegas, NV)
E-Fax: +(1) 915.773.0935 (Telecopier)

Military emails (checked monthly until remote NMCI access is secured)
NIPRNET: stuart.tener@xxxxxxxx / tenerstu@xxxxxxx
SIPRNET: NONE
TS/SCI:  tenerstu@xxxxxxxxxx (GWAN)

and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

-