initramfs and loop-aes

Hallo,

I have a question about loop-aes readme by Jari: is it assumed there that no initramfs is used when booting kernel (before loop-aes setup, that use initrd.gz)?
If so, how to deal with those initramfs images necessary to boot?
As I can't make it work, I am reading about how to create initramfs to modprobe loop and losetup root file system... (How about losetup and mount run time dependencies?)

I would advise to all those who try this to work with two equal partitions or two hard drives, because it's possible that root encryption fails and then if one has only created backup of some information not OS, he might become really upset!

Jan