Terabyte RAID5 under $630.00 from AVXStor.com

Hello Value Customer

AVXStor.com - a division of DATOptic, proudly introduces our Terabyte  RAID5 external storage starting at $629.00
A quiet , compact hardware RAID tower with extreme speed and reliability

Features
- Terabyte capacity: 1.0TB, 2.0TB, 3.0TB support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10
- High reliable (RAID5, 10) or Fast (RAID 0)
- High performance (3.0Gb) SATA storage solutions
- A complete solution for NOTEBOOK, and Desktop
- RAID controller included (PCI Express bus)
- Seagate SATAII HDD - Five years warranty
- Support Windows 2000, XPm 2003 and Vista

http://www.avxstor.com/cgi-bin/web.cgi?product=qRAID&detail=yes

Please contact me if you have question or need additional information.

Thank you for the business and best regards,

AVXStor.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material of DATOptic for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

 To be removed from this mailing list, please click here