Re: 2.6.XX kernel for encrypted root

markus reichelt <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In the meantime, progress has halted on my loop-aes dedicated page,
> it's still a draft. But if someone has ideas/hints for the FAQ
> section, please report back:
>
> http://mareichelt.de/pub/texts.loop-aes.php#faq

In deed a fine page which finds my utter satisfaction. Some advice given on this mailing list is kept in a text file on my disk. From time to time I fear loosing this information. As the loop-aes README contains only 8 examples I thought it might be a fine thing to have more. Just consider this software suspend or RAID encryption.

Best regards,
Peter

-