Re: 2.6.XX kernel for encrypted root

* Peter_22@xxxxxx wrote:

> May I try a quick shot and answer your question like this:

Well, this is a good example why posting relevant info is important.
There is an endless supply of crystal bows out there ...

In the meantime, progress has halted on my loop-aes dedicated page,
it's still a draft. But if someone has ideas/hints for the FAQ
section, please report back:

http://mareichelt.de/pub/texts.loop-aes.php#faq

--
left blank, right bald