Re: README losetup/mount-Parameter "offset" needs another note

Jari Ruusu wrote:
> Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:
>> But i still think that a little "note" about that is appropriate for the
>> README, so that other won't fall into the same tarpit as i. :-)
>
> Following text will be in next version of loop-AES README "Performance
> tuning" section:
> [deleted]

Great. I now know why i fell into this tar pit and you MAY have saved
others from falling into the same. :-)

Btw. "Performance tuning".
You already changed the last paragraph of the (current) chapter?
Current 2.6 kernels contain another IO-scheduler and made it default in
2.6.18: CFQ.

Bis denn

-