README losetup/mount-Parameter "offset" needs another note

Hi

I wanted to use a whole HDD for loop-encryption.
To prevent some types of accidents i still wanted to put a Partition-Table on the HDD with a single whole-disk-spanning partition.

So i set the offset to 512 with "/dev/sd<x>" as the backing-store.
But Performace fell to a crawl (relativly speaking) realative to a non-offseted loop.

So i increased the offset by 512 for a few times in the hope that the phaenomenom is "curable".
And with an offset of 4096 performance was the same as without an offset.

As i have a IA32-System it appears to me that the offset has to be page-aligned, in case performance matters.
So i suggest to put a note about that in the README.

-