Secure overwrite of the ram memory

Hi,
I'm looking for an app that can wipe the contents of my ram. I already
know smem from THC, but it "only" runs on the unused memory of the
host machine, while I need to overwrite the whole thing (more or
less).
Is it that there is any standalone software, like memtest86, that can
do what I ask? If not, can I use memtest86 to do the job?

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

PS: sorry for my English ;-P

-