Re: blowfish256-algo not working with pgp.key while other algos do

> loop_twofish, loop_blowfish, and loop_serpent must be modprobed before they
> can be used. There is nothing that prevents all being loaded simultaneously.
> If you run "make tests" in ciphers package source directory, then Makefile
> modprobes all above mentioned modules to kernel.
>
> > For blowfish to be used, loop_twofish had to be rmmod-ed before and so on
> > for serpent.
>
> Show me the error message.
> Show me output of "make tests ; lsmod" (in ciphers package source directory)

I would like to do that, but the testsystem crashed seriously while I
tryed to make the final, usable Installation.-
After about 150 hours I had it run on a shrinked partition, with reduced bitlength.

I faced abnormal behaviour of the testsystem, more than I faced last 8 years.
Not all could be asked, repeated or is covered by your Readmes.

I will no longer waist me time and I am quitting this.

                                  Reverend

-