Re: root-crypto with loop-aes on debian-testing, 2.6.15-1-686--NEWTRY

hello,
I startet it completely new with the test-laptop without any loseable data.-
Actual question is now whether I really need patched and self-compiled
mount instead of the "mount 2.12r-10.deb (from sid)" which I am allready
using succesfully with several multikey-partitions on another computer ?

Dietlib, aespipe and gpg are allready statically linked after beeing locally
compiled be me.

I hate patching and prefer using *.deb if possible.
Testsystem is etch with newest updates und 2.6.15-1-686.deb, later to
be compiled, but "mount" is from sid.
I don't want to mess anything and so I make a break until this question is
answered.

      Regards,      Reverend

-