Benchmarks VIA PadLock

Hi,

I have the questionable honour to own a Nehemiah with stepping 1 so
there's sadly no PadLock & RNG build-in. That's what you get from
pre-ordering :-(

Since I'm playing with the idea of upgrading my system to a CPU which
features both PadLock and RNG I'm interested in benchmarks of
loop-aes with and without using PadLock on a 1 GHz system (or faster,
along with /proc/cpuinfo). 128bit AES will suffice.

Any info on this is greatly appreciated.

--
left blank, right bald