Re: Stealth crypto

Hi Michael!

The mail that Venkat mentioned is an answer from Jari to my question on how
to encrypt full systems.
Since that time I use neither a master boot record nor a partition table on
disk. So this is exactly what you asked for. loop-aes also works with
USB-devices for booting as described in the last example  of the readme.
I didn't set up RAID configurations so let me know about your experiences in
this field.

Regards,
Peter

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

-