AES -LWR-IV encrypting without kernel recomplile?

Hi all,
It seems that this discussion kind of got stalled way back in early 2005.
Is a solution to be expected soon for this rather awkward situation.
I would by far prefer a 'non-broken' AES-LWR encryption without the hassle of
tinkering with kernel recompile. As I understand it, this is mainly a linux
kernel shortcoming.

malv

-