Re: /dev/loop3 No appropriate device found

No, sorry, it was not the missing cryptotab. i put the stuff in that is
already in the fstab:

/dev/sdb4       /       ext3    defaults 1 2
/dev/hda1       /boot   ext2    defaults 1 2
/dev/cdrecorder /media/cdrecorder       auto    ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0
/dev/cdrom      /media/cdrom    auto    ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0
/dev/sda5       /data2  reiserfs
defaults,noauto,user,loop=/dev/loop4,encryption=AES256,exec 0 0
/dev/sdb1       /data1  ext2
defaults,noauto,user,loop=/dev/loop3,encryption=AES256  0 0
devpts  /dev/pts        devpts  defaults 0 0
/dev/sdb5       /home   ext2    defaults 1 2
/dev/sdb6       /opt    ext3    defaults 1 2
proc    /proc   proc    defaults 0 0
usbdevfs        /proc/bus/usb   usbdevfs        noauto 0 0
/dev/sdb7       /usr    reiserfs        defaults 1 2
/dev/hda2       /var    ext2    defaults 1 2
/dev/sdb3       swap    swap    pri=42 0 0

and it is not the missing /dev/loop4 or /dev/loop3 in the /dev/ path. They
are there allright!
Any further ideas?

Bernhard

-