Re: [OT] Interference by multiple encryption.

Well, this is something I asked for about a year ago, multiple encryption.
You could think of it as either done in a) several layers or b) interleaved.
a) means the whole partition/container gets encrypted in aes, then again in
blowfish, then again in twofish,........
b) means the wohle parition/container is split up in 512byte blocks  with
first block encrypted in aes, second in blowfish, thrid in twofish,....till
you start this cycle of algos again with some block

a) is more secure but slower depending on number of layers
b) might have problems with truncation or cycling of the algos
both versions will consume more memory in the cpu, lead to a bigger loop.ko
I can´t tell if it´s worth to do something like this. The key-setup gets
rather complex....

Regards,
Peter

-