build-init.sh in loop-aes

Hi all - a few questions about some options in the build-init.sh script
that comes with loop-aes.

When using a gpg key to encrypt the drive, do the following options
effect the security of the drive?

# Optional password seed for root partition
#PSEED="-S XXXXXX"

# Optional password iteration count for root partition
#ITERCOUNTK="-C 100"

Meaning, even with a gpg key, should I have a 10000 iteration count and
a strong (20+ chars, upper, lower, numbers, etc...) password, even
though this password is not the one I have with my key?  I want the
drive secure!

Thx,
David

-