Re: Fwd: ioctl: LOOP SET STATUS: Invalid argument

loop-aes definitely can mount encrypted CD/DVD usind FAT, EXT2/3 or other
filesystems
I am not sure if it works with crosscrypted isos, too!
> > [root@core3 mnt]# losetup -e AES256 /dev/loop0
> > /dev/hdb
> > Password:
> > ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument
That looks the loop device is setup wrong. You don´t need a keyfile or
passwordfile (-K or -p)?
If crosscrypt doesn´t work, i.e. is incompatiple with v3 format of loop-aes
you can still encrypt CD/DVD images with linux.
Anyway, let me know if crosscrypt is really compatible with loop-aes!

Regards,
Peter