Re: Hard drive overheated, now can't get into loop-AES partitions...

Bah..  Apologies.  I'm not sure whether my drive uses loop-AES or
crytpoloop, its whatever Mandrake was using in its installer circa
9.1/9.2.  That said, based on the below, is there anything I can do or
is there a better place to ask this question?

Thanks,
Mike

-