Re: Partitions on loopback

Great!

I'll go with that version. Now I only have one problem.

I've already tried to set up encryption using 7.7 but even though my
running kernel has compiled in support for vfat I get an error message
telling me I don't. I've though of going with Disc Encryption HOWTO
instead and modify it to suit my needs. Jaris partioning and gpg keys
instead of the one in that document.

---
//gabriel - a true believer

-