Re: Somebody stop the junk mail!

Jari Ruusu wrote:

My linux-crypto subscribtion address is only known to few mailing list
handling software. I won't be disclosing that address to any person or use
it in public postings.

I will adapt by unsubscribing from linux-crypto... Done.

I'm sorry to have caused this. All I've done on this list is complain and I haven't contributed one whit to the public good of the linux-crypto list. So by rights Jari should stay and I should go.

Sorry for the trouble I've caused,

Paul

--
-- Paul Wayper at ANU - +61 2 6125 0643